Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

How to Crochet a Chevron Afghan

Initially, I was super intimidated by the prospect of making a chevron afghan, but you know what?  It was easy peasy, and I love the look of it!
There are many different ways to create the points of the chevron pattern.  I used a really simple technique that only required HDC stitches, HDC two, three, or four times in the stitch where you want your point (depending on how pointy you want it) and skip 1, 2, 3, etc stitches where you would like the dips.  Super easy right?

So far I've made two chevron throws both of which are in my shop!





















What is everyone working on at the moment?

1 comments:

Beth and Alfie said...

Wow -- I love your work, it's absolutely beautiful! :-) Thanks for stopping by my blog. That's so great about your beginning the training journey. Best wishes to you!

Post a Comment